PFI is looking for a photographer and graphic designer with the ability to thrive in an fast paced, high volume environment. This is an in-house production environment, almost exclusively product on white, focusing on footwear, apparel and accessories. You will be responsible for executing high-quality digital photography for our online catalog, maintaining consistently high standards for accuracy, aesthetics, and productivity.
This position requires decisive on-set troubleshooting of photography challenges, balances individual productivity and execution, while maintaining high standards for shooting web-based images. Ultimately responsible for the quality and appearance of photographs online: has a deep understanding of all stages of the photography and editing process.
Successful candidates will be strong communicators, detail-oriented, have a passion for photography, successful candidates are tech-savvy and shop online.
- Product editing in Photoshop
- Graphic Design for online banners and other promotional materials
- Writing blogs and other online articles
- 2 year or 4 year degree in photography/graphic design and/or related field or industry experience
- A strong online portfolio of print and online materials that demonstrate applied knowledge of digital photography, studio lighting, composition, color quality, and aesthetics.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Experience in videography is a plus
- Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Content Management Systems is a plus
- Understanding of color correction in photoshop
- Basic HTML
- Strong written communication skills with experience in blogging
This is NOT a work from home, freelance or outsourced position. A resume and outstanding portfolio are required!
Send all materials to email@example.com